As a Radiologic Technologist member of the DOC team, you are instrumental in bringing hospitality to healthcare within our clinical setting. Come join DOC as a Radiologic Technologist for our service driven organization. We are searching for a Radiologic Technologist who can establish rapport with all guests, works collaboratively with team members, provides quality x-rays and recognizes the importance of our service driven organization.
As a Radiologic Technologist, your lead outcomes will include:
- Provide genuine welcome to all guests as they enter DOC and lead hospitality efforts by maintaining a courteous, attentive and professional manner. Follow all protocols to reduce anxiety, provide explanation of treatment and ensure each guest departs with all questions answered.
- Lead guest flow including rooming guests, taking vitals, setting up injections, obtaining prior authorizations for injections, taking inventory/ordering supplies, educating guests and applying DME
- Applying safety techniques, registering guests in PACS, transporting guests between rooms
- Provide support to Guest Ambassador position by assisting guest registration, benefits verification, check out procedures, follow up calls and other lobby tasks
- Maintain guest confidentiality and ensure PHI is secure at all times. Comprehensive knowledge and working understanding of HIPAA regulations and continual compliance
As a Radiologic Technologist, DOC requires the following competencies:
- Proactive leadership.
- Behaviors and standards that model DOCs values and delivers a service experience that is unrivaled.
- Active listening skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Proficient in computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions available
- ARRT certification