Call Ashleigh or LaToya: 214.983.0309
As a Physician Assistant member DOC, you are the lead team member charged with the delivery of exceptional health care, guest management and team member engagement in the DOC clinic.
- Uphold an extensive working knowledge of orthopedic medical practice, examinations, diagnostics, treatment and care.
- Lead the delivery of health care, guest management and team member engagement at my respective DOC clinic to ensure performance of all necessary functions of daily operations are met.
- Lead delivery of a broad range of medical services, including but not limited to, gathering medical histories, conducting physical exams, ordering diagnostic tests, administering treatments, monitoring guests, prescribing medications, counseling and educating guests.
- Provide genuine welcome, care and treatment to our DOC guests and lead hospitality efforts by maintaining a courteous yet professional manner.
- Lead clinic team involving common safety hazards and precautions, guest confidentiality, HIPAA regulations and security of PHI.
- Ensure each guest departs with all of their questions answered and a comprehensive knowledge of treatment plan assigned.
As a Physician Assistant, your core responsibilities will include:
- Provide treatment including but not limited to injections, aspirations, casting, splinting, reducing fractures, suturing, x-rays and prescription of medication within DOC protocols.
- Verify that all documentation and electronic medical records are completed.
- Provide solid reasoning and judgement, communicate clearly and react calmly in emergency situations.
- Establish and maintain professional, courteous and effective working relationships with guests, medical staff and team members.
- Facilitate guest flow by notifying both guests and team members of potential delays and provide continual communication with all.
As a Physician Assistant, DOC requires the following competencies:
- Exhibit proactive leadership.
- 6 plus years’ experience in orthopedics.
- State licensed for the state in which you are applying.
- NCCPA certified.
- Behaviors and standards that model DOCs values and delivers a service experience that is unrivaled.
- Initiate conflict resolution.
- Perform active listening skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Proficient in computer skills/EMR programs.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time available
- Physician Assistant: 2 years
- Orthopedics: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications: