As members of the DOC team, Guest Ambassadors are our first point of contact to deliver our goal of bringing hospitality to healthcare. Come join DOC as a Guest Ambassador for our service driven organization. We are searching for a Guest Ambassador who can initiate hospitality to all DOC guests by understanding the value of communication, a helpful hand and the importance in relating to one’s needs. Our Guest Ambassadors must ensure that each guest is tenaciously cared for by our team from the moment they enter our DOC clinic.
As a Guest Ambassador, your lead outcomes will include:
- Lead registration, benefits verification and check out procedures.
- Provide genuine welcome to all guests as they enter DOC and lead hospitality efforts by maintaining a courteous, attentive and professional manner.
- Maintain guest confidentiality and ensure PHI is secure at all times. Comprehensive knowledge and working understanding of HIPAA regulations and continual compliance.
- Lead DOC customer service protocols to ensure each guest departs with all of their questions answered and check out procedure is complete.
- Lead office duties including distribution of mail, maintain change till for accuracy, replacement of refreshments in lobby and other general office duties as assigned.
As a Guest Ambassador, your core responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate guest flow by notifying our team members of guests’ arrival, having awareness of delays, and providing continual communication with all.
- Provide assistance to guests whether new or existing, input and complete demographic information, collect financial information, participate in chart preparation and receive payments.
- Answer phones, return calls and schedule appointments in a professional and timely manner while following all DOC’s protocols.
- Verify benefits information for guests and obtain precertification/authorizations when necessary.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of my clinic, completing operations card and maintaining a clean, organized lobby throughout the day.
- Assist all of our guests as needed.
As a Guest Ambassador, DOC requires the following competencies:
- Proactive leadership.
- Behaviors and standards that model DOCs values and delivers a service experience that is unrivaled.
- Active listening skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Proficient in computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time and part-time available